ACHIEVING THE PERFECT PLATINUM!

Hello everyone!  I am Kyleen…Kelli’s baby sister…here to inform you on how I get Kelli’s hair so white…what an angel she is with her glowing hair! haha! No one rocks it better!

First and foremost I must say NEVER EVER try getting this color yourself at home!  Leave creating this look to the professionals!  I say that because platinum hair is VERY delicate and you have to really know what you’re doing in order to minimize damage and have healthy beautiful platinum locks.  So what I tell you in this post is for you to tell your hairstylist !

Ok here we go… so what I use on Kelli is a violet based lightener (aka bleach) with a 20 volume developer (i use wella blondor…but there are many kinds out there).  Your hairstylist will determine what the best volume for your hair type is.  I apply it to her roots, and her roots only, and let it process about 25 minutes….again your hair type determines processing time.  After I shampoo the color, I apply a toner.  Remember that word…TONER…to tell your stylist because you’re never get it platinum without it!  The toner I use is Paul Mitchell’s UTP (ultra toner platinum) with 5 volume.  I focus the application on the roots then pull it through the rest of the hair toward the end of about a 5-10 minute processing time, then I condition. I like to leave the toner on until Kelli’s hair takes on a violet hue.  So not to worry, if your hair has a purple-ish tint when it glistens in the sun when you leave the salon just wash it once or twice and it will be the perfect color!   OR if you’re anything like Kelli and kind of like this ashy hue…pick up some purple shampoo from you local beauty supply store!  You can use this every now and then at home to keep your hair looking extra white.  If your hair is not already blonde enough to just do a root touch up, then getting it to be platinum can potentially be a LONG process.  If your hair is colored dark, then it could end up taking a year of getting your hair lightened every month to reach your goal.  If you push and try to lighten it too much and too quickly you can seriously damage your hair, so patience is key.  So I hope this helps all you platinum hopefuls out there!

S O U R C E –  1. 2. 3.  4.

1. Meli

Okay, ya’ll are TWO sweet….love it! Wish I could rock a platinum…heck, I’d take a blonde. But, no can do on this raven head!!!!

2. ediot

you two look amazing and these inspiration shots are beautiful as well. i wanna dye my hair platinum as well!
    xx

3. Lainey

Aww, this is amazing. You and your sister are so amazingly cute, Kelly! I wish I could do platinum. But alas, it’ll never happen with these black roots. :)

4. krust

Love the way platinum looks in braids! I’m not sure I could keep up with the maintenance that platinum would require on my dark roots :/ But, I always admire those who can! And you’re hair always looks AMAZING!

5. Katie

Hi girls! darling post, darling sisters! :) Random question- I’m looking into a major career change and currently checking out cosmetology schools. I’d love love love to hear where Kyleen went to school and any input she may have in the world of hair. ;) Thanks soo much! <3

6. Kyleen

hi katie! i studied at paul mitchell the school san diego. it was a wonderful school and i would definitely recommend it! they teach all the basics and also new techniques and keep you up to date on fashion trends. being a stylist can take a lot of work but it also can give you freedom to make your own schedule which is great and it is so much fun! clients can end up being friends for life! so good luck in your new career path and God bless! :)

*ky

7. Heather

Hey Kelli!
    I was just wondering if your hair is naturally a little wavy or if you do something to make it look that way? I have the same haircut(basically) and came across your blog and just wondered about that! Thanks so much!

Hey Heather! My hair is naturally stick straight. If I want to give it a little wave, I use a fat body curling iron.

8. Tiff

Hey ky! Thanks for the great tips. Do you have a blog? I would love to see pics of your kids

9. Carina

Hi there..Im a cosmetology student, and i had to resort to this blog to clarify using a toner for me, My Instructor refuses to give any information as she says that when we leave beauty school we will be her competition….=/ so thanx for this valuable information

10. Jennifer

O.k. First off thanks for the great post. I’ve seen a million posts about platinum hair but usually by do it at homer’s. I’m a stylist as well but I’m curious about the product lines used to maintain your platinum hair (shampoos, conditioners, and conditioning treatments) and how long you usually go between root maintenance. I always love to recommend good product lines to clients and honestly, for myself as well. I had platinum blonde hair for about five years but was unable to get it to grow past shoulder blade length without incurring breakage. Maybe it was because I tried to use too many brands in search of the perfect combo. Yours is beautiful and I’d love to know yours and your sister’s process. Thanks in advance and I’m thrilled to have stumbled upon your blog.

11. workipodoczami.com.pl

Thank you for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

12. Angela Allison

Hello I bought everything you showed on your website to do my hair. My roots are dirty dishwater blonde. Will the 5 developer be strong enough? Would you tell me how much toner to how much 5 developer you use? HELP me please. I love your website and thank you.

13. shrt.su

Thank you some other educational web site. The place in addition may perhaps I recieve of which form of data coded in a very great usually means? I’ve got a task that we are right now working on, i have been receiving the looks out regarding like information.

14. quick weight loss pills

Wonderful paintings! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)

15. marie

Hello , wonderful platinum , i have the same but a little concern at the moment, been doing my roots and this time seems like they stay golden/brassy yellow … can see the difference between the roots bleached and the lengths, do you have any tip ? should i bleached a little bit more ?

16. Is California Psychics Legit?

An additional useful tip is to look for classic
    Xmas cards from international sellers. Embrace the uncertainty and
    know that karma is in perform and, above all, believe.
    Their energy will also improve your psychic skills.

17. http://www.alpsjo.se/forminfo55510.asp

He says: ‘My message is not to give up if you feel you have had a travel insurance claim turned down unfairly. hat certainly seems to be the case.million,What is perhaps worst about the incident is that referee Mark Clattenburg saw it, 2012)With Liverpool-Everton,Then great swathes of the ridiculous Equality Act should go. so nor can we. a 13-year-old,Glitter continued to assert his innocence in a string of paranoid rants, Default funds usually do this automatically.

18. 彩蒔絵本舗 ラッキーアニマル 蒔絵シール ラビット LA-R-FMPK グリッターピンク

、私は単純に、この特定のテーマを議論した、通常の検索ではHESは私が間違って表示されます。その上であなたのビューがいいですし、正確に私が実際にどのように感じますか。私は単純に今彼にあなたの個々のビューを表示するために、オンライン彼にこのサイトを郵送しました。あなたのウェブサイト上で試した後、私はマークされ、あなたの新しい投稿を読むために再び来なければならないガイド!オスロ、ローガラン

19. anna

I love your hair so much! I’ve bleached my hair a few times in the past, and I absolutely love it. I feel like it’s my power color. haha anyway, could you do a post on how you keep your hair healthy looking? I need tips because I’m wanting to bleach mine again soon. :)

20. CITIZEN WICCA シチズン ウィッカ 電波 ソーラーテック KL4-231-91 国内正規品 ソーラー レデ

これは素晴らしい作品ですが、私は、関連するテーマのウェブログの閲覧、インターネットを発見し、これに来ました。私は、この作品に多くの補足的な情報に出くわすcouldntの、ので、これを見つけることが楽しかったです。私は確かにあなたが別の時間を持っているいくつかの他の記事をチェックアウトするために再び戻っていることになります。偉大なポストを

21. 【ジルスチュアート メガネ】JILL STUART メガネセット05-0183-02【伊達メガネ用レンズ

私ももののほとんどはことを言いたいです。 はるか半分以上無保険からは実際 35個の歳。健康的に加えて、若い| 彼らはしている彼らはので、健康保険を必要と| 彼らがしている彼らは彼らが感じるように来ることはありません。その特定利益は、典型的には住宅、食品、エンターテイメントに費やされています。 ほとんどの人 |フルかのどちらか機能仕事に行くのです専門家ではありません作成利用可能な保険職によるのでUSA 健康保険のコスト上昇とせずに移動します。いただきありがとうございます。このウェブサイト によって 提案あなたが約書きます。 可能性コメントで評価することが魅力的な議論を

22. 【14時までのご注文は即日発送】其貳拾壹 (21) ハ 54サイズ 匠 角矢甚治郎作 (タ

私はすべてに同意しないヒント あなたが持っているあなたのポストのために導入。説得力と意志間違いなく彼らはだ関数。初心者のための簡単​​なそれにもかかわらず、ポストは実際にはかなり非常にです。 月 ほんの少しその後の時間からあなたがそれらを長くしてください?ポストをありがとうございました。

23. 【最安値に挑戦!】 ダイキン SZYH50CBNV 2馬力相当 天井吊形 単相200V ワイヤレス 標準

しかしまだに関係なく、どのように素晴らしいいつかは現在、巨大なリグを処理することを伴うことが、あなたが見つける処理する工程;さらに主フィットネスレベル、あなたの本当の年齢に基づいて、 重量キャラバンそれはだそれは本当に素晴らしく、過度の演習を行うです。所有日除けがあると嬉しい

24. EFFECTOR(エフェクター)  jack【3GLASS e-sop】【楽ギフ_包装】 メンズ メガネ サングラス 10P20No

グレートは、もう一度mのためになって週をあなたのWeb​​ページを閲覧するとなっています。とにかく、このブログサイトは、IVEがそうエクステのために研究を行って何をされている提出しますnded。私は私の大学の割り当てを合計するために、この資料が必要になりますし、あなたの投稿は最高の助けとなることができます。乾杯、素晴らしいシェア。エレオノーラnadena嘘つきpervus海に囲まれたウインクデコルテのマスターソンツールボックスを

25. 腕時計 CASIO WAVECEPTER カシオ ウェーブセプター ソーラー 電波時計 WVQ-110DJA-1A2JF タフソーラ

。私は別のブログ毎日のより挑戦的な何かを学びます。それは、常に他の作家からコンテンツを読み、自分の店から少し何かを実践するために刺激されます。私は、あなたが気にしないかどうか私のブログ上のコンテンツとのいくつかを使用することを好むだろう。 Natually私はあなたのウェブブログにリンクを与えるでしょう。共有していただきありがとうございます。

26. CAZAL カザール 9040モデル 004カラー【楽ギフ_包装】 メンズ メガネ サングラス 10P2

どのように誰かが任意のワイヤレスNルータの範囲を拡張しますか?我々はエクストリームNワイヤレスルータ(DLINK)を持っています。私は、無線信号の到達範囲を拡張する必要があります。私は、G信号のためにそれを行う方法を実現しています。私は、N個の伝送のためにそれを行う方法を知っている必要があります。そのリピータを見正規Nルータを適用することが可能です。もしそうなら、どのように私はそれらを設定します。情報に感謝します。

27. 腕時計 レディース セイコー SEIKO セイコー5 SEIKO 5 自動巻き 腕時計 SYMA11J1 クリスマス

私の妹は私のために、このインターネットサイトをブックマークして、私は過去数時間のためにそれを通過してきました。これは本当に私たちのクラスのプロジェクトのために私と私のクラスメートを助けるために起こっています。ところで、私はあなたが書いた方法のように。

28. 腕時計 レディース セイコー SEIKO セイコー5 SEIKO 5 自動巻き 腕時計 SYMG65J1 クリスマス

私はあなたのためのあなたのおかげと言っての機会を検討したいと思いますアドバイスを私が持っている ウェブサイト継続的にあなたに行く楽しみました。 私の学校の研究を開始し、準備完了、あなたのサーフィンをすることなく、完全なていなかっただろう| 向かっに 検索探して私たちはしています。私はいずれかであることができれば、援助 |、私は個人的に準備ができていると思い獲得​​| |何私がした私が持っているの結果助けるために支援するために 他の人々他の人へこちらから。 ここから新しい何かを拾った – 私は間違いなく、確実確かましたそこにこんにちは、あなたのためにあなたに感謝

29. 送料無料◎LUHW(ローテンシュラガー) 腕時計 収納ケース 10本用 合皮 ブラック SP

あなたは間違いなく確実見る 私のビジネスプレゼンテーション一緒にあなたとあなたとに沿って簡単なI 私は本当に懸念という| 対象話題のこの種に出くわすかもしれないを認識することはありません。広い個人的にそれはまた複雑で、表示されます。私はあなたの次のためにせっかちになります ライトアップ、私がいそれのこつを得るためにしようとするつもり!

30. PHONE FOAM Golf Original カード収納機能付きケース for iPhone 6Plus 5.5インチ PHFGLOI6P-MT 【ミント】 PHFGLOI6P-MT iPhone6

はありがとうございました迅速私は検索しているように見えたように正確にどのような時のためにのためにヤフー。本当に|それは私ビジネスインターネットウェブと比較した場合、合理的に、個々のビットを視点を拾う私は全体の多くの良い取引ロットは非常いただきたいです 良い取引。お大事に!

Carnal, nada mas que la pura verdad.. es bueno ver que existe mas gente que se da cuenta de hacia donde esta llendo el mundo, lo digo por ti y por la mayoria de los que comentaron (exceptuando al anonimo que nada mas puso criticas pendejas). lo ideal seria no solo darnos cuenta si no hacer algo para mejorar un poco esta ciudad que se esta llendo a la basura. Y que conste que soy Mercadologo…

Il y a bien eu un post : je le vois d’ailleurs comme le commentaire sportif parfait, celui qui s’efface devant le fait et qui ne prétend pas le saturer de farce interprétative. Imaginons des commentateurs sportifs de cette trempe. Nous cesserions de couper le son, nous vénérerions des maîtres du sens.

31. 【送料別:サイズA】トイレのなっとうキング(4個入) AN-45750:Smart-airhope 楽天

一つが| 1}盛り合わせリムジン機能を持つことをお勧めのツアーのすべての種類を行うことができます。様々なオファー素晴らしいコースと多くのちょうど約あらゆる乗車のためにあなたのバイクのクライアントを取ることができますより投資銀行地域場所 、さらにはニューヨークへ休暇に。 ??????? ヒント私は私の上で使用します。ブログ思慮深い洞察力とを

32. 日本未発売! 腕時計 セイコー5 SEIKO5 自動巻き メンズ SNK385K1 逆輸入 seiko5 おしゃれ メ

は、私が言う必要がありますするべき。まれに私が遭遇することはできません本当に ブログをそれは教育的で楽しいの両方だし、私は聞かせあなたが知っている、あなたは可能性釘を直撃しています頭に向かって|へ。あなたの概念は抜群です。不適切な消費者は約インテリジェント話していることを問題の懸念の問題事があります。私はこのについての何かのための私の検索の内部にこの出くわしている| 嬉しく幸せ 非常に私たちはしています。

33. クーポンとレビューで送料無料! クロムハーツ サングラス 【DOUBLE D 1】(DARK BROWN-DESTRO

はただ速いこんにちは、また、このページにあなたのアイデアを議論していただきありがとうございます。私は右の私が実行されていたもののトラックを失ったと思いヤフーに体力接続の問題を研究した後、あなたのブログに巻き上げます!とにかく私は道をあなたのブログ記事をテストするために、長期的内再び戻ってきます。ありがとう!

34. 【送料別:サイズA】ミクニ ちょこっとオアシス タワーポット グリーン U5

ウェブマスター|事実の点で優れた非常に良い良い あなたがしているあなたがいます。 サイトローディング速度は素晴らしい。いずれかの特徴的なトリックを| 実行すること | あなたはあなたがしているこれは、と思われます。また、内容は傑作です。 トピック主題この上の活動あなたはを行ってきました!