48 HOURS

These photos were taken by my good friend Erica when Rylee was just about 48 hours old. You can see even more of them on her BLOG.  If you remember, Erica was also the one that took our engagement photos and wedding photos back in 2009. (hard to believe it has been that long since we got married!!)  She is pretty darn amazing and I will cherish these pictures of our Rylee bean forever.

I suppose this post also serves as a “sneak peak” into her nursery.  More to come.

ACRES OF HOPE PHOTOGRAPHY

BLOG / FACEBOOK / TWITTER

1. Helen

Wow! The pictures are adorable! The cutest is the little one on her tummy in the basket with the butterflies behind (very Anne Geddes-esque)

2. Jennifer S.

Wow, she is soo adorable. And her nursery looks amazing too. Congratulations!

3. Danielle

lovely photos! such a beautiful baby girl and sweet nursery! With such a fashionable Momma, I can not wait to see how her little style evolves!

4. Bec

she’s like a tiny adorable stuffed animal next to that bunny! i almost missed her, so pink and cute. such incredible photos to look back on too :)

5. liz @ bon temps beignet

Gorgeous girls! And I’m dying over the sneak peaks of Rylee’s room. It looks amazing. We’re just starting the process of designing our nursery. Just found out on Monday that we have a baby boy on the way… otherwise, I’d be copying Rylee’s room for sure!

6. Bibi

Well, this photos of your baby boy are just exceptional. I love how you decorated the wall and all the soft materials. It looks like he is living in a cloud home. Lovely!

7. Lindsey Kuhn

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I can’t believe how wonderful you look after just giving birth! I was wondering where the rocking chair is from in your nursery?

8. Launa

I love this nursery! (And the baby is pretty cute too!) Would you mind sharing where you got the rocker? Love it!

9. Colleen dykes

Hi Kelli

Your baby is beautiful and your pics are lovely. I really like that rocking chair! Where can I get one? I’m expecting my 3rd child in a few months and this would be perfect for the nursery. Thanks!

10. Courtney

Hello, your little girl is beautiful and I love her room! So fun to see all your designs! Can you please tell me where you found/purchased your glider. I am pregnant and in search of a glider for the baby. I would appreciate any information you may have about yours. I love it! Thanks!