WEE LITTLE WEARS – BABY SHOES
I get asked a lot about where I shop for Rylee. And honestly, I shop all over. In-store and online. But there are definitely a few places I continue to return to time and time again. In my experience, you have to do a bit of digging to find anything that is, well….not so “baby”. Meaning hot pink and lady bugs. Or in a boys case, embroidered trucks and teddy bears. Since I do so much “digging” already, I thought I’d share my finds with you here in a new feature that I am calling Wee LIttle Wears! And I’m starting with the obvious….shoes!! Probably the one thing I get most excited about but in reality, gets the least amount of wear. But come on! They are just TOO cute! Here is a little roundup of my favorites for your tiny guys and gals.
2. Bloch Kids Baby Ruffle Flat – I got these as a gift for my baby shower and I LOVE them! They are a really soft, vintage gold…so they can pretty much match with anything. I can’t wait til Rylee can fit into them. Still another 6 months I’d guess. err.
3. VIBYS Coral Pink Suede Leather Baby Shoes - I’ve blogged about VIBYS before in this post….but they are still one of my favorite baby shoes shops! Rylee has these moccasins and they are even more awesome in person. And I love that they are all hand made!
4. Gap Knotted T Strap Sandals - A summer staple!
5. Tip Toey Joey Leopard Print Ballerinas - If you haven’t checked out Little Fashion Gallery….it’s a must. So much good stuff, including these adorable baby flats I just stumbled upon. A little more high end (aka pricey) but the stuff is to die for. If you’re on a budget, check out their outlet. Sometimes you can find pretty great steals.
6. Acorn Gold Wing Boots - Are you kidding me!!? Gold!!?….wings!?!….nuff said.
8. Minnetonka Fringe Bootie - On our last trip to Wisconsin in July, my grandma bought Rylee these moccasins. Probably my favorite shoe she owns!
9. Freshly Picked Gold Moccasins – Clearly, I’m into moccasins! haha. Such a cute alternative to your standard moccasin. The elastic band around the ankle helps to keep it on your baby’s foot.
10. TOMS ‘Jamison Botas’ Boot - If I had a little guy, he’s be rocking these! Cute + a good cause. Love that.
11. Native Shoes ‘Jefferson’ Slip On - The croc never looked so good! I know these aren’t crocs…but they are the same idea, only 10x cooler.
12. Zara Basic High Top Sneaker - Zara is another one of my favorite places to shop for Rylee. We don’t have a store in San Diego, so I am stuck to shop online. They probably have one of the best shoe selections for babies and kids that I’ve found…..for style that is. What they lack in quantity they make up for in quality! But they sell out SO FAST. I just bought these gold kicks on Monday when they first came out, and they are already gone! (Did you see this instagram pic?) Anyway, their selection for baby boys might be even cuter!
Hope you have fun shopping around!
Tags: wee little wears