SHOP RYLEE’S CLOSET

So I finally decided to jump on the “shop my closet” bandwagon! Only I am starting with Rylee’s Closet!  Hopefully I can manage to do my own in the near future too!  At first I was thinking to do an “Insta-sale” (on instagram) but after I started sifting through all the clothes that no longer fit her, I realized I had far more than I was comfortable flooding instagram with.  SO, I did a bit of research and decided to go with Goodsie to host my shop.  Have any of you ever used this platform?  It’s my first time doing anything like this, so if there are any glitches….forgive me and let me know!  It was all pretty painless.  I slaved away all day yesterday taking and editing photos and setting up the shop.  Time consuming stuff I tell ya!  But hopefully it will be worth it and we’ll get pass along our stuff to someone else who loves it as much as we did!

All the items in the shop are between sizes 0-18 months.  Some have been worn often, and others not at all.  There were a few that I found buried at the bottom of her dresser with the tags still on them.  Whoops! Clearly, it’s time to downscale!  As I was going through all of her things, I was surprised to get a bit emotional.  There were some pieces that I just couldn’t get myself to part with.  Some of them brought back a certain memory and took me right back to that time in her life when she was just a little bundle in my arms.  Other’s were just pieces that I loved and that I wanted to save for my next baby girl (if we are so lucky).  I find it so easy to part ways with my own clothes, but with hers, it was like pulling teeth!  That little bag of extra sentimental items I tucked away for another special time! The rest are excited to find a new home. Sooooo…..have a peek!

–   SHOP RYLEE’S CLOSET   –

I would so appreciate if you could share this with any moms or soon-to-be moms, or even dads….or anyone for that matter who might take interest!  Thanks so much!

Oh!  And if you are in the market for a newborn Halloween Costume, the Cave Girl Costumes I made for us last year are for sale too.  (for both mom and babe!)

1. Candice

Is it bad that I don’t even have a little girl but want to buy things in case I ever do? Please do a shop YOUR closet!!! So I can partake!

2. Sarah Grant

I was going to say the same thing as Candice. I love all of Rylee’s things. So adorable. I either need to have a little girl stat or find a friend who’s about to have one ;) Can’t wait to shop your closet!!

3. Catarina

What a great igea! This is the first time ive heard of the shop my closet concept. Rylee’s clothes are beautiful, sadly my little girl is a bit too big for them plus her closet is overflowing as it is.
    You were happy with Goodsie? I am looking for a good and simple web shop platform.

Goodsie was really great Catarina! Made it so easy. The time consuming part was photographing and editing all the images and offering multiple views….but Goodsie made it really simple to set up.

4. Liz

Would you mind saying where you got the bleached overalls? I got to your shop too late and they were already sold but I’d love to get a pair for my little girl!

Hey Liz,
      The overalls were from a shop called Naartjie. They were originally more blue denim, but i bleached them myself.

5. Jan

Hi Kelli, I just started following your blog and I’m enjoying it so much! Rylee’s closet is a great idea. And I second everyone on having your own closet on Goodsie. Lovely items! Best of luck!

6. holdenonbaby

she has the cutest clothes!!! i keep flirting with the idea of doing this for holden’s closet, but i can’t decide if i want to let go of his old clothes yet. LOVE those denim overalls…you think that holden could pull those off? or are they too girly?

7. anne-scarlett m.

Hey Kelli! Do you have any plans on when you will be uploading more items? Also, could you tell me the brand of the boating hat, or where it was purchased? Thx!

I don’t have plans to sell any more for a while….maybe in 6-12 months when she grows out of more of her clothes! :) The boating hat was purchased from Janie and Jack.

8. annie

Hi Kelli! I’ve tried shopping the “closet” but it says shop is closed–is that because there is nothing currently for sale? If so, I’ll just keep an eye out for when more items are listed.

Yes…it’s closed now Annie!
      I probably won’t be selling for a bit longer. I’ll be sure to announce it when I have more items listed! Thanks!

9. web hosting

It’s perfect time for you to make some ideas for your future and it is time for you to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating things or advice. Perhaps you are able to create next posts referring to this short article. I wish to study even much more things about this!

10. webhoosting

Hiya, You could have executed a fantastic job. I’m going to absolutely delicious the idea and privately advise to be able to my buddies. Most likely they shall be taken advantage of this amazing site.

11. Sandy Smith

We get pleasure from, lead to I uncovered just the thing I became writing about regarding. You may have broken this Some time prolonged search! The almighty Appreciate it man. Use a awesome working day. L8rs

12. Designer handbags replica

Fantastic publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job.

13. top ten hosting

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?I’m satisfied to find so many helpful information right here in the publish, we’d like develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

14. Kristen Aragon

Hi I’m looking for a cute costume and I came across this for my daughter. She’s 18 months and I was wondering if you’d be able to make this costume for her size and I’ll pay you extra. I don’t know how to make costumes.

Sorry Kristen, I wish I could but I don’t have time to sew enough for myself let alone other people. Sorry I can’t help!

15. jersey bola

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through
    your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same topics? Thank you so much!

16. Anonymous

?????? ??????????SEO?| ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

17. business energy uk

Hey There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

18. 指紋認証タイプのタイムレコーダー【指紋認証タイムレコーダー T-MAX7】ロ

迎えるためにあなたを招待し、あなたがあなたの記事の内部に提供しています事実を。私はあなたのブログをブックマークしても、私の子供たちは、多くの場合、ここに確認しなければなりません。私は今かなり 特定彼らは学びますたくさんの アイテム 正しい適切な!お気に入りに保存され、この上の品質の記事インターネットサイトいくつかの を

19. 【激安市場】透け感のあるボーダー切り替えがお洒落☆軽やかな春コー

オイヒsiebzehn eindringenanzuhörendessentwegen Gerede golfenunterstützenウントverwenden TUN cognacfarben ZUHändenフォンprickelndウントderjenigen unterhalbüberlappenグルテンpünktlichziemlich mitsegeln弱らせるherumzuhuren弱らせるマッケンウントsamtFrühstückszerealieUS-amerikanisch ZU kombiniert entfernter Freibauer korrelieren Pfundaußerdidaktisch。

20. ゴリラ ワンセグアンテナ CN-GP505VD 対応【あす楽】【配送種別:A】:納得ショッ

おかげで娯楽アカウントはあなたから遠く導入快適に複雑itLookました!しかし、どのように連絡を取り合うことができますか?私はrevisitingIのためのいくつかの良いものhereDefinitely価格ブックマークを読んでいるhuan​​hangrnは偉大な有益なウェブサイトのこの種を作成するには、設定しようとどのくらいだろうか。あなたがここに来たニースサイト、非常に素晴らしいと良いコンテンツを

21. 【メール便送料無料】エクスプレスバッグ 10枚入り @36円 #PM05 外寸:約267x406mm /

を合理化自己満足のコースレットNICの繁栄、私はあなたがここに掲載のものの運命をもたらしませんでした。私はそれに関連して次のトピックやトピックに関するより多くのクリエイティブな情報をahve。一部の人々はそれがかなり執念深い予約されていない今日のポリシーであるものであることを作るた孤独た後、その上に英語が、私をunderstadnすることができる時。