A LITTLE LOVE

Photos by Stone Crandall

Wearing – Lace Dream Dress c/o Free People //  Scallop Bib Collar Necklace c/o Curious Creatures //  Heart Bangle Bracelet – Layered With Love  //  Madrid Wool Hat – Nasty Gal  //  Rings – Alimonada  //  Bow Tights – Urban Outfitters  //  Booties – H&M (similar)

Valentines day came early with a little love from Free People! So smitten with this dress.  I want it in every color! Isn’t it fab?  The scalloped lace hem makes it for me.  I just love anything FP touches….and the fact that they even know about my blog sometimes seems just not real.   As I was sifting through my clothes for my closet purge 2 weeks ago, I realized nearly half my wardrobe is Free People.  HALF of it, i’m not kidding.  It’s been my favorite brand since….well, as long as I can remember.  It doesn’t help that there’s a store right down the street from me. Now all they have to do is start making baby clothes and we’ll have a real problem on our hands.  I’m surprised that hasn’t actually happened yet.

Do you guys have any Valentines day plans!? It’s in a week from today!  Sam and I usually don’t think about it until a couple days before…neither of us are the best at thinking ahead (#fail).  For the last couple years we’ve ended up at home in our PJ’s watching some cheesy Netflix movie and reading each other’s sappy cards.  Ha! That’s usually the kind of date I prefer anyway.  Sam’s cards are always humorous and mine are always sensitive.  “Us” in a nutshell.  Thankful I have him as my Valentine forever.  Oh….and HER too.  xo.

1. Lulu

I love love LOVE the whole out! The dress looks great on you and jealous of your long legs! I’m short at 5ft and would of loved to of been a bit taller :)

Me and my fiancé are going to have a quiet night in and get some yummy food in. Possibly watch a movie and play a few games on the wii! We don’t go out to much as we prefer nights in together or with friends. Have a great time!

Lulu xx

2. Christine (Verve Evolving)

LOVE that Red on you and heart the black accessories paired with it!! Free People blog is one of my faveskies!
    My love and I are going to an event in our community called “The Love Art Party” think music, dance, spoken word poetry, massage corner, kissing booth! xo! PS stoked to recieve TWO items from your closet cheetah pants and plaid button up!

That sounds awesome Christine! And thanks for shopping my closet! So fun to send stuff to people I (kind of) know! haha. xo

3. Candice

I just got this dress from free people last week! Too funny! It is so gorgeous! And so are you :)

4. Jen

I am absolutely DYING over this dress! I saw it on Instagram & just knew I’d be in love when I saw the whole thing. I can see why FP is your fave brand – it’s soooooo YOU. And you always perfectly accessorize with your own touch.

Those are the kinds of Valentine’s dates I prefer too. They’re the best kind, anyway. :-)

5. Kastles

This is so pretty! Love it! And the tights are the perfect touch! Your Valentine’s Day date sounds perfect to me! Any time with the hubby is always good! We have bible study on thursdays so we will be hanging out with our bible study pot luck style for Valentine’s day. I hope the rest of your week is great!
    <3 Kastles

6. Katie Leigh

Kelli! This is one of my favorites of your lookbooks! The color contrast of that red dress in these photos is just wonderful, and as per usual you look stunning. Love the accessories you added – tights, hat and gold jewelry. They all accent each other so well :)

7. luggage scale

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wondering your situation; many of us have
    developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap techniques with other folks,
    please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Stop by my blog; luggage scale