Design Sponge

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

Design Sponge / Kelli Murray

A few weeks ago our home was featured over on Design Sponge as part of their Sneak Peak column.  Design Sponge has been one of my favorite blogs for a long time now, so I was so honored we were asked to contribute.  Some of you may have already seen the feature, but I thought I’d share more of the photos here on my own blog.  My first ever “home tour” (I know some of you have been asking for this for a while!)  Starting with our living room and kitchen.  More rooms to come!

Big thanks to my friend Jackie Wonders for the photos.

Souk Wool Rug, Paper Mache Deer Sculpture & Shelving – West Elm // Couch – Skyler’s // Industrial Light – Long Made Co.  //  Oak Diamond Hooks – Ferm Living  //  Cotton Rope Plant Hangers – Indie & Arrow  //  San Diego Market Bag – Aloha Sunday

1. Julie Kuberski

What a beautiful home! Such great design/decor. I noticed a Charmaine Olivia print as well… great taste! ;) Thanks for a peek inside of such a wonderfully inspirational haven.

2. Sara

Your home is beautiful! I love the calm, cool colors with pops of brighter colors. :)

x Sara from thedeermeadow.blogspot.com

3. Candice williams

Oh. My. Gosh. Kelli. Your house is to die for gorgeous! I love all the details like the letters, the light fixture, the eat sign, and I especially love your cool couch and the dresser behind that fits so well under your staircase!!

4. Aly

OH MY GOSH. Your home is beautiful! This post makes me want to finally own a home and re-decorate!!

I absolutely love that couch!

xo
    Aly

5. Sarah LoCascio

Unbelievably gorgeous…The distinctness and tightness of your style is really amazing, and how beautifully it carries through your work, your blog, and your home! Congratulations on your feature at DS!! Lovely:)

6. Giovanna

You’ve done a beautiful job with your home. I wish I had half your design talent! PS..LOVE the wooden boards behind the TV.

7. natalie

i love it i love it! its so great how your style is so spot on in all areas of your life – illustration, design, fashion, interiors, your baby girl! and not only spot on, but the best of the best.

8. amanda

Beautiful home! Do you know the fabric color or make of your couch? It’s such a great neutral.