Cru is one tough cookie to squeeze a smile out of. But I’ll do all the silly faces and funny noises I can think of to hear him giggle. I think newborn giggles are quite possibly the best sound on earth. It’s been a while since my last update, but all of his early tummy troubles pretty much disappeared after week 10. And here we are at 3 months (can you believe that!?). I don’t want to jinx it, but he has been a dream the last few weeks. Sleeping a lot and just a happy-go-lucky little dude. He is the biggest baby to come from our side of the family yet. The boy likes to eat. I feel like a new thigh roll appears every week! Most everywhere I go I need to make sure I have some sort of nursing cover to accommodate for his healthy appetite. One of my favorite brands, The Honest Company, partnered with Piece & Co. on this artisan-made 2-in-1 nursing cover + scarf that I am wearing. Through this collaboration, mothers in rural India received a steady paycheck, access to healthcare, and aid for their children’s education. You can learn more about the collection’s impact HERE. A product made for mothers, having a huge impact on mothers across the ocean, is a pretty cool thing. You can purchase the scarf in three colors / patterns: block-printed chevron, indigo plain weave or multi-color.
I’m excited to be over on the Free People blog today sharing a fun Holiday Tablescape DIY. I’ve also included some free printables for you with step by step instructions on how to make them “shine” with glitter and copper leaf!
I am honored to be the PS I Adore You sponsor for the month of November! PS I Adore You started with three passionate moms who were committed to bringing awareness to childhood cancer. By offering fresh, on-trend items they’ve created a platform to shine a light on courageous children battling their disease. Your purchases fund the fight, and this month, we are focusing on miss Faye. Here is here story, written by her mama:
Today, I’ve partnered up with Vuela Boutique for an amazing giveaway! Vuela is a local curated online boutique offering well crafted accessories for you, your home or thoughtful gift giving. They carry some of my favorite hard-to-find ceramic artists as well as independent designers from around the world. Plus, Marji, the owner, is just a gem.
We are giving away a few of my favorite products: a Splatter Tote by Evens, a brass cuff by Young Frankk, and a ceramic fruit bowl by Workaday Handmade! To enter, visit Vuela Boutique and comment below with your favorite items. And follow @simplyvuela on instagram! A winner will be chosen next Friday, Nov. 7th. Open internationally.
Also, for the locals, Vuela is doing a pop-up event at West Elm Mission Valley tomorrow, Nov. 1st, from 11-3pm! Stop by if you can!
I’ve teamed up with my friends over at Lunchpails & Lipstick for a huge “new mom” giveaway!! Also partnering up in this giveaway are Little Miss Momma, Cupcake Mag, and Small Fry Blog! There is nearly $2000 in prizes up for grabs! Read below for instructions on how to enter!
1. Pick a 14k gold charm from the 6 shown above. Winner will get a 14k gold 18″ chain to put it on. Helen Ficalora charms are incredible. Value at $270!
4. Nursing just got a whole lot easier with COVERED GOODS nursing cover up. Soft and breathable fabric makes it easy for baby and mom to be in public while feeding.
6.The new Baby Bjorn We carrier is amazing! From birth to age 3 this carrier keeps you comfortable! Love the ability to position in front or the back. Value:$140
7. Lily Jade handbags are worn by all, even celebrity moms can’t pass them up. We’re loving this silver bag and know you will too! Value:$150
8. The Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair has changed dinnertime for families. Every kid in the home (even infants) can pull right up to the table in this elevated chair. Value at $150
9. Ahh…we are so in love with the Britax Affinity Stroller. You choose your frame and color pattern. Easy to open/close, lightweight for quick maneuvering. We love! Value:$700
10. Henry Mack made muumuu’s cool again. The newly updated version of our beloved housedress now has pockets! I’m wearing mine now. Value:$85
11. We found blankets that replicate what we imagine it would feel to sleep in a cloud. Seriously, the Saranoni blankets are unreal and we’re offering one XL adult + one receiving blanket. Value:$140
Good Luck!! Click through to enter the Rafflecopter!