SAME DAY WEDDING TRAILER

I wanted to share the incredible video Matthew Forrey put together for Sam and I on our wedding day.  He pieced together and edited the footage all in under two hours (during cocktail hour of the wedding) and we were able to share it with guests at the end of the night on a huge projector screen! It had the whole crowd in tears!  Every time I watch it, it brings me back to that very moment, and I re-live the joy of that day all over again.  Thank you Matt for creating such a timeless treasure.

Hold tight….it may take a minute to load.

Kelli + Sam – Same Day Edit/Wedding Trailer from Matthew Forrey on Vimeo.

1. jean

hi! i just had to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful couples i think i’ve ever seen! i ran across your video on green wedding shoes and was blown away! mind you, i didn’t even want a videographer before that, but after seeing yours – especially the ‘first look’ – both my fiance and i were sold. alas, they are already booked on our day (*sob*), but i just wanted to let you know how beautiful yours is! many congratulations on your marriage, and your amazing work as well!

Thank you Jean! Yes, I think hiring Matt was one of the best decisions we made! I’d say go for trying out someone else though if Matt is booked on your set day….it is a wonderful keepsake to have forever!

2. Lainey

Can I just tell you that this video was amazing?! I’m crying. Congratulations on your marriage and for being both so effing adorable!

3. ahnika

ok, that is probably the cutest wedding video i’ve ever seen. you two are really sweet together.

4. Tasia

Talk about randomness! I originally saw your wedding video on the Green Wedding Shoes website when I was searching for ideas for my good friends wedding this past summer. The video was so well done and the Sigur Ros song was such a perfect match for you two – I totally loved it! Anywhos, I was just on lookbook and saw a posting of you with one of your illustrations and immediately made the connection! I’m so glad I found your webpage, your illustrations are so adorable :) They are so much fun to browse, keep up the amazing work!

5. Christy

I watched this with some of my friends for the first time. It gave me goosebumps all over my body :) It makes me look forward to getting to meet my Prince Charming! Thanks for sharing.

6. Jessica

I’ve watched this video several times, it is so beautiful and touching. Can you tell me what song is playing throughout the video? I love it!

7. Alissa B

Such a touching video! And you guys both look so happy and beautiful.

What is this song called? It’s so lovely!