After drawing this little lady the other night, I thought I would do a fun little post on how to get her “LOOK“. I just might make this a regular on my blog as I had so much fun doing it!
Yes….perhaps it is a representation of me…missing my old bangs…but for the purpose of my “Little Lookbook”, let’s call her Ella. I usually draw my characters in clothes I would like to wear….and I think just about everything here are either pieces I own…or want to own!
Meet ELLAthrift store junky . animal lover . book worm . fashion-ISTA
Here’s where to find it!
1. Brixton Drifter hat
2. Oliver Peoples Sheldrake prescription eyeglasses
3. Urban Outfitters Cooperative printed cardigan
4. AG Stevie Skinny white denim pant
5. Forever 21 Bow Graphic Tank
6. UO bow cuff watch
7. Elizabeth & James Swoon black leather wedge heel
8. See by Chloe Funny Love Leather Satchel
Hope you liked it! Maybe a bit down the road I can do this with REAL people with REAL style! Maybe a few guest bloggers even!?