INSPIRING WORKSPACES

I am in the process of decorating my home office…FINALLY…after about 2 years of living here.  Sad right?  But I suppose late is better than never.  I have gotten comfortable with my bare walls and lone computer desk.  It gets the job done but I am in desperate need of some inspiration. Here are a few workspaces I am inspired by.  Can you tell I am into the vintage industrial craze? However, I can tell you right now my office will NEVER be as clean as the ones pictured.  My creative process tends to get a bit “cluttered”!  I am loving all things Restoration Hardware.  I actually just gave in and bought the drafting table I have been obsessing over for the past few months (last picture).  I am anxiously awaiting it’s delivery so that I don’t have to draw hunched over on the floor anymore.  Although I am worried I have gotten so used to it that a big beautiful drafting table just might never get it’s use! (Nonsense!  It will be perfect.)

workspace2 workspace5 a1 trine_thorsen_james_merrell desk

What workspaces are you inspired by? Any creative home office ideas you’d like to share!!?

1. Courtney

Whoa. Love these workspaces. As an illustrator, I would LOVE to have an awesome little studio space like any of the above areas. The drafting table you caved for.. totally worth it. It is so old fashioned and elegant. Such a beautiful piece of furniture.

Love your blog!

xoxo
    Courtney

2. Carly

I was in the midst of creating a vintage industrial workspace right before I left PDX; stoked to recreate it in Chi!

Congrats on the drafting table… I’ve been in the market for the perfect vintage drafting table for some time.

3. kelli

Isn’t it just the best! It’s ever so slowly coming together! I think feeling inspired in your workspace is a key to success! ;) (or so I tell my husband!) haha!

4. cathryn

That table is amazing!! Worth the cash!!

I was planning my work area, but the house we were buying has pulled out! So back to square one to find a house…! Good luck on the decoration for your office! And yes I agree, a good inspiring workspace feeds the mind, which in turn leads to exciting pieces of work ;)

5. Katelin

the Design Sponge website always gives me GREAT inspiration when i’m redecorating..or have been thinking about it for a year;) These photos are great

collectionsandcreations.blogspot.com
    xo

6. monny-monny.blogspot.fr

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful info to work on. You’ve done a formidable job
    and our entire community shall be grateful to you.

7. Celeste

Fat Loss 4 Idiots – How To Shed 9bls In 11 Days
    The very best thing that has ever occurred in the dieting and weight loss world has to
    be Fat loss 4 idiots.