TALES OF A JUNKAHOLIC

I love this girl.  Her name is Artemis and she runs the blog Tales of a Junkaholic.  And I must say, she has the lovliest of junk.  She works alongside her husband Nao in creating her own line of jewelry called RUST jewelry.  Together, they create some amazing pieces.  On their weekends they enjoy collecting old treasures in which they sell on their vintage shop “The Bucket Tree”. Her life just seems like a dream to me.  Check out her quaint little sewing shed she has in her  garden.  What a great place to escape and sew all day!  I need to convince Sam to build me my own (wink wink).  I have been dreaming of tiny hand made baby clothes.

……………………………………………..

Speaking of junk, Sam and I are headed to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena this Sunday to see what treasures we can dig up.  (It happen’s on the second Sunday of every month).  I hope we have better luck this trip than we did on our last!  I remember it being about 110 degrees and nearly fainting of heat exhaustion.  Lesson learned….don’t go to the flea market during Santa Ana heat wave.

……………………………………………..

She also had the most amazing “hand made” wedding.  I adore the programs and invitations she created.

1. Kristine

Have fun at the flea market! The last time I went was in November when it was still hot. We saw a lot but ran out of patience because of the heat :/ Definitely a “winter” time activity.

2. lydia.

oh my! their creations are absolutely wonderful!
    and i am in complete love with their wedding invites.
    just beautiful. :)

xo.

3. Suzy Lee

go fig. i adore this girl and follow her blog constantly. how rad was her wedding teepee?! oh, kells. glad we’re hanging around the same places on the web while we can’t be together. love you, boo. always thinking of you.

4. Tyler

The weather has been really nice here in Pasadena the past couple of days. I have also been having a lot of luck going to the flea market later in the day when people want to get rid of things for incredible prices :)

If you have time, there is a 2nd hand upscale baby store I stumbled on recently in Silverlake called Grow Kid Grow you might want to check out. http://www.yelp.com/biz/grow-kid-grow-los-angeles

5. Lynn

well i LOVE their names firstly and totally adore their wares too! thanks for the introduction. the pretty rings are my fave. hope the treasure hunt was a success lades!

6. ediot

oh this is such an amazing post. thanks for sharing- i’m bunny hopping by way over there asap.
    just gonna check out more of your lovely blog first.
    have a wonderful week

xx

7. Hey

Hallo, echt toller Blog. Ich habe gestern auch eine eigene Webseite hochgeladen, zu finden ist sie auf gamma[punkt]jeroume[punkt]de. Währ nett von dir, wenn du mal draufschauen könntest oder vllt auch auf deiner Website darüber schreiben würdest. Viel Erfolg beim weiteren Webmastern 5vöi6g :-)

8. Positive mind

I’ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much effort you place to
    create this type of fantastic informative site.