I didn’t think I’d ever be one of those girls who got free clothes for having a blog….but go figure. What a happy day when I came home to a package full of free loot from CLUBCOUTURE. I am IN LOVE with my nautical inspired jumper! I paired it with a sheer floral blouse I picked up from Urban Outfitters and my (super old) Nine West black velvet heels. Those things have gotten some love over the years. And lucky for you, CLUBCOUTURE was kind enough to offer all of my readers 15% OFF of their purchase! Just enter the code CCBLOG15 at checkout! Happy shopping!
Nautical inspired jumper via CLUBCOUTURE, Blouse - Urban Outfitters,
Watch - Nixon, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - F21, Hairpiece - Handmade.
Photos by JOIELALA
I know this has been done a thousand times, but it’s always interesting to me to learn what other people consider “must-have” beauty products. (what a funny word, “Beauty Products”…all those things that make us BEAUTIFUL right!?) I decided to show you “What’s in the bag” for me, in hopes that some of you might have some tips or products to share as well! What do you love? What is your “MUST-HAVE”?
Here is my daily make-up roundup.
2. LANCOME Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss – This is my “everyday”. I have like 8 tubes…one for each purse. ha!
3. URBAN DECAY Naked eye Shadow Palette – If you are into neutral shadows….this is the way to go. It has twelve shades to choose from. All I ever need.
4. MAC Lip Pencil, Red – Only worn with my Ruby Woo Lipstick (below)
5. MAC Matte Lipstick, RUBY WOO – I can’t get enough of this lip color. I am wearing it in the photos above. I used to be very afraid of using any sort of lip color….but somehow the boldest of them all has become a new favorite. I think I just had to get past the initial shock of what I looked like at first. It’s a bold move! But you might grow to love it!
6. LAURA MERCIER Liquid Foundation – One of my best friends works as a make up artist for Laura Mercier and she has got me hooked! It is a bit of a splurge, but their product speaks for itself! Their liquid foundation is the best I have found yet. It’s so light and smooth. Not so thick to where it FEELS like you are “wearing make-up”.
7. LAURA MERCIER Mineral Powder – Just a few dabs on top of the liquid foundation and I am good to go.
8. L’OREAL Voluminous Black Mascara – I always go for cheap here. I feel like they are all the same. Prove me wrong :)
9. NARS Bronzer – LOVE! Gives me just a little added glow being the white-y that I am.
10. MAC Fluidline Eye Liner – I always had a problem with eye liner pencils smearing after an hour or so. MAC fluidline lasts longer than any pencil I have ever tried. You have to make sure to bet the right brush with it though.
11. LAURA MERCIER Secret Concealer – The best secret. Helps with those ugly dark circles under the eyes.