A SHOWER FOR MY BABY BUNNY

What a special day! My baby shower kind of felt like my bridal shower all over again….only  2 years later and celebrating a whole new chapter in my life! My mom and sisters planned out the whole day for me and I must say, they really out did themselves!  The food & desserts, the decoration & detail, the people who filled the room!! It is just what I wanted.  There was so much love surrounding me and so many people encouraging me in this journey.  Days like this I can’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of thankfulness for the people in my life.  Rylee is going to be one loved baby girl.

I couldn’t help but contribute to the “stationary” for the shower, as that is what I live for! Not entirely, but I refused to pass up the opportunity to create a cute baby invite, especially when it was my own baby we were talking about!  I’ll post more on the invite later….but I created matching game sheets, food labels and raffle cards to go along with the “baby bunny” theme.  And my sister printed out tiny little round labels with the bunny illustration to put on all the pink cupcakes! So cute.  And those mason jars tied with vintage floral ribbon!?? LOVE.  That was all my mom!

Lunch was my favorite! Crackers with brie and apricots, walnut chicken salad on croissants, berry spinach salad, and fresh fruit. YUM!!  I could eat this every day and be happy!

Everyone who brought a pack of diapers to the shower got their name entered in a raffle to win one of my prints.  THIS PRINT in fact. My friend Anna won.  SO fitting because she just had a baby girl herself and she already has it up in the nursery! Yay!

Rylee has quite the wardrobe started already! She definitely has more shoes than her dad, however she has not surpassed her mom yet ;) …..YET!

Some of the most amazing girls I know.

My mom and sisters! Who planned this whole day for me!

And this is Erica, the one responsible for all these pretty pictures!  She is amazing, and so are her photographs. (even more of these can be found on her BLOG) Also, check out her website:

ACRES OF HOPE PHOTOGRAPHY

Thanks Erica for capturing this special day for me! Love you BIG!

1. Kerti

Oh goodness, what a precious post. I’m so happy for your whole family! :)

And I must say – you look absolutely stunning!

2. Jennifer S.

Wow. Really, really gorgeous. I love all of your designs. The whole shower looks lovely.

In response to "I'm not sure if this is the case among younger writers," you can rest assured that it's not. Those of us that come into the industry learning how to write for reuse, localization, and amorphous topic-based environments recognize that this is the way the audience digests content. We thrive on content management systems and web-based tools.When I encounter a writer that still wants to create an 80+ user guide in FrameMaker and touts anything made of paper as "quality" documentation, I shake my head and wonder why he or she still has a job.

3. Ilana

Goodness me, this looks absolutely incredible!!!!! How lovely to have showered you with such a beautiful day :) I need to archive this post and flick it on to my friends when I one day have a little bubs!

You look as beautiful as ever Kelli! :)

x

4. Crystal

Lovely and blessed Kelli. I love the shots of you, your mom an your sisters praying for Rylee and being together. Must say that dress is awesome…where did you get it?

Shouldn’t be long now…baby just around the corner. You should make a birthday pool

Crystal

5. stacey

that is the cutest stationary, the jam jars are so sweet! we don’t really do baby showers in the UK it looks like so much fun and I really love your dress so pretty xx

6. Ashley Sisk

I just got my copy of Artful Blogging and was so inspired by your article. Your work is so creative and you’re the cutest pregnant lady! Your mom and sister really outdid themselves. Congratulations on your baby and I look forward to seeing where you creativity takes you!

7. http://www./

Hiya Prof!I was lurking through this semester's VA blogs, and came across this gem:"When such a ritual is demonstrated outside of its traditional context as so, understanding its original intent feels more academic than personally meaningful."This blew me away! It was one of my favorite issues discussed in our VA class a year ago. What a quandary the visual anthropologist runs into when the interpretation of his or her dearly accumulated photos and videos becomes an act of dissection instead of appreciation.Please pass my praise along to Travis.Hope all is well with you!

8. haus kredit trennung

In Sicilia, come riferito da Erasmo Palazzotto coordinatore regionale, SEL elegge tre sindaci in comuni al voto con sistema maggioritario: a Petrosino (Trapani) Gaspare Giacalone, a Piana degli Albanesi (Palermo), Vito Scalia, a Isnello (Palermo) Giuseppe Mogavero.

9. http://www.bestekreditfinden.info/

You guys are doing a great job, even through the criticisms, you keep building a strong product, its a bit sad you only offer your contest through the CIA shadow program known as twitter. For what its worth dolphin browser and the development team have made me a more informed user, thanks, and I look forward to future versions of the best mobile browser available today. P.s. Please dump the webzine feature as bookmarks and rss should provide the options presented by itself. I personally dont use it.