NEW YEAR’S LBD
NY_1 NY_2 NY_3 NY_4 NY_5

Keepsake Fiction Dress c/o PacSun // Champagne Bubbles Clutch //  Jeffrey Campbell Heels (similar) / Crown – DIY

NY_6

Say hello to my new LBD.  I can’t remember the last time I wore a dress like this.  My collection of flirty dresses have been collecting dust in my closet while my denim and tees have been getting a little too much wear.  I’ll never complain about comfort, but it sure is nice to occasionally throw on a fancy dress and some heels.  New Year’s Eve is a good excuse.  And there’s nothing like a sparkle crown to make you feel girly, right?  Rylee agrees.

Happiest New Year to you all!!

1. Kelsey

Love the dress and the accessories! So cute. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great New Year!

-Kelsey

(I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

2. noemie

J’adore tu es magnifique ! Et ta poupée aussi ! Jolie découverte ton blog !
    Passe un bon réveillon.
    Bisouxx
    Noémie

3. Valerie C

Cute! Your dress is very similar to the one I’m wearing tonight… though I must say, I’m a little envious of the gold star headpiece you’ve got going on!

Hope you have a wonderful new year’s eve + new year!

xo, valerie @ lily on fillmore

4. Kelly

I love that crown! Like LOVE it! It’s such a cute way to add a little sparkle to your otherwise “normal” outfit… Which by the way is adorable!

Xx Kelly @ beauty and the beach

5. kim

you both look great with your festive headdress :)
    love the dress :) i agree you should dress up every once in awhile for festive occasions :)
    happy new year to you guys too

6. Bekah

Oh so lovely! I wore my reindeer onesie pj’s for New Year’s! I’m so uncool!! ;) Love the headpiece very much and I peeked at your shop….WOWZA! Talent and then some my dear!

7. Meagan

Loving this look on you, so simple, yet pure perfection:) Found you through the link up, looking forward to reading more.

8. LIZ

This dress is fabulous! Although, like you, most of my favorite dresses are just collecting dust these days. jeans and tees have become my new uniform.

happy new year.
    glad i just discovered your lovely site.