He’s Here!

4 15_2b 3
This beautiful boy graced us with his presence on Friday afternoon, September 5th.  Cru was born at 12:47pm, weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces and measuring 18.5 inches long.  I was 39 weeks along.

I was induced at about 8:30am, and it took about 2 hours for labor to really kick in.  Contractions began to come on fast and strong at about 10:45 and at about 12:15 I got an epidural to ease the pain.  It’s funny how similar this birth was to Rylee’s story.  As the epidural began to kick in and ease the pain of my contractions, I simultaneously got really bad back pain on my right side.  The doctor came in to check on my status, and I was already at 10cm, ready to push.  My mom said that it was 12:45 when I started pushing, and Cru came at 12:47.  Three pushes.  I even surprised myself.  I can’t help but feel so thankful for a body that for some reason has given me two very quick, complication free deliveries….and two strong healthy babies.  My health has been a bumpy road in the past, and this is one thing I can really be grateful for.  God is so good.

We are back home now, trying to adjust to life with two little humans!  So far, Cru has been a sleep champ (knock on wood).  The first two days he had his days and nights mixed up….but for the last three he has given us all the sleep we need!  We are all just head over heels in love with this little man.

Welcome to the world Cru Larson!

1. Lesley Myrick

Congrats Kelli! What a beautiful little boy. I have an 8-month old boy and he’s AWESOME. You will have so much fun!

(Sidenote: jealous of you only having to push 3 times! I had bad back labor and pushed for 90 minutes. Ugggh.)

2. Boglarka

God bless this little boy and your beautiful family!! He is so sweet and tiny. :) My birthday is on 5th of September as well :) Have a nice week Kelli!

3. Charity

what a gorgeous boy! he already looks just like his sister :) happy to hear you had a good, healthy delivery and wish you the best in this season! what joy!

4. Sara

Congrats! Cute pictures. You know what would be a cute pic, have your wedding ring and your husbands wedding ring and place them on your baby’s toes. So cute! I hope you are feeling well.

5. Raquel

Congratulations!! I´ve been out of internet for 2 months. Now I was catching up with emails and I thought about you. Im so glad everything went so well! Enjoy and keep us updated :) Lots of love from Spain

6. Dean Graziosi

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered
    it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for
    the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to
    discuss this topic here on your blog.

7. sandra

Oh, he looks just like Rylee! :) So cute! But how do you pronounce the name? I’m curious! Congrats from Sweden to you all!

8. Briseidy

what a beautiful story! I pushed just 3 times too when I had my boy, very lucky us right!?
    congratulations he is gorgeous and Ry’s twin btw hehehe!!!